110mm Tommy Drain
These Tommy Bottom Drains are perfect for those using mid water feeds to the filter systems and are worried about pulling fish in to the filter, pumps etc.
The Tommy Drain has its outlet at the Bottom of the Drain instead of the side of the drain like typical bottom drains.
The Tommy Drain has a removable lid with stainless Steel screws and a flange ring for fitting to liner or concrete ponds.
The Tommy Drain can still be used mounted in the pond base if required, such as for a quarantine system or where the outlet is best suited at the bottom of the drain instead of the side.
The Tommy Bottom Drains are suitable for outlets from the side or bottom of your pond or filter.
Available in the following sizes: 1.5″, 2″ and the most popular 110 mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.