AquaForte Impermax black 2.5 kg
Impermax is a single component, high performance waterproofing material, based on Polyurethane, certified according to EEC Directive 98/83/CE, and which can be in direct contact with drinking water for human consumption. It can easily be applied on different kinds of surfaces used in hydraulic infrastructures such as concrete, mortar, ceramics, fibreglass, reinforced polyester, etc. Curing time: 4-6 hours (in the summer), 12-24 hours (in the winter). Not suited for PP or PE. Apply at least 3-4 layers to obtain a membrane thickness of 1.5 to 1.9mm (2 kilo per m^2). It is recommended to use humidity primer in most situations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.