Black Knight Spawning Brushes (2 in a Box)
Pack of 2 specially designed soft spawning brushes each brush measures 1.5m by 140mm diameter.
Spawning is made easy with the help of these specially designed brushes. The breeding season is normally from April to July depending on the weather.
Place the Spawning Brushes just below water level, one above the other, at the edge of the pond, this will
encourages your fish to spawn, usually in the early hours.
Spawning takes several hours with the eggs sticking to the brushes.
After spawning, separate the brushes from the broodfish to avoid the eggs being eaten.
Place the brushes in filtered water of the same temperature and the fry will hatch in 3-6 days.
Small fish should be kept separate until they are large enough to be introduced to the pond.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.