Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 200g
Voted number 1 in a user survey, Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is a unique blend of minerals and enzymes to combat blanket weed. Blanket weed can quickly spread over the pond and stop light and oxygen from other pond life so not only does it look unsightly, it also damages the delicate eco balance.
Blanket Answer is safe to use with all pond fish, plants and even with biological filtration systems. It can be used repeatedly to shift a stubborn problem, especially over the summer months.
An 800g bottle will treat ponds up to 10,000 litres (40 ml treats 500 litres)(200g treats 2500 litres), so a little goes a long way. It‚‚¾‚s a good product to keep to hand all year round in case the problem occurs.
Directions for use:
Use 1 x Level Scoop (800 gram tub) = 285 litres (65 gallons
For best results use above in temperatures above 10 degrees.
Blanket Answer is added to the pond by mixing with water in a watering can and pouring evenly over the pond surface.
The water will initially take on a white milky appearance, but this will clear within a few days.
As with most water treatments the pond should have a good level of oxygen saturation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.