Colombo NH3 Test (AMMONIA)
Colombo Ammonia Pond Test Kit
Ammonia (NH3) is excreted by fish directly into the water, and is also released from the breakdown of solid waste and uneaten food. Ammonia is highly toxic to fish, but is usually removed from the water by the bacteria which live inside the filter.
The only way to know what the ammonia level is, is by testing the water with an Ammonia test kit. Regular testing, especially in new ponds, will prevent damage caused by ammonia poisoning.
Colombo Ammonia Pond Test Kit contains 40 tests.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.