Supplied with low watts density coiled titanium heating elements. Cygnet heaters are titanium construction and an ideal solution for ponds and tropical marine applications.
Features & Benefits
Six power options ranging from 1-kW to 8.4-kW
Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired
Robust, durable construction
Ultra-reliable flow switch allows safe operation
Supplied with temperature thermostat & overheating sensor
Compact, durable design
Analogue control with 1.2°C differential or digital control with 0.5°C differential and selectable multi-lingual display
Titanium flow tube and titanium heating element(s)
Can be floor or vertically wall mounted
Vortex, long life, stay clean heating element technology
100% efficiency throughout the product life
POWER SUPPLY – Single phase or three phase
FLOW REQUIREMENTS – Minimum flow: 1m³/h – Maximum flow: 17m³/h
HEATING ELEMENTS – Grade 1 titanium
FLOW TUBE – Grade 1 titanium
CONTROL THERMOSTAT – Analogue: 0 > 45°C (1.2°C diferential) – Digital: 0 > 45°C (0.5°C diferential)
SAFETY THERMAL CUT OUT – 60°C (manual reset)
FLOW SWITCH – Gold tipped reed switch with titanium fulcrum pin
CONTACTORS – Siemens 3RT2023 or 3RT2027
SEALS – High temperature special formula EPDM ferrules, TPE end fitting gaskets
WATER CONNECTIONS – 1.5” BSP female thread supplied with 1½” / 50mm stepped ABS unions for
rigid pipe and 1½” / 1¼” stepped hose tails for flexible pipe
INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION MARKING – IP44
FREQUENCY – 50/60 Hz
WORKING PRESSURE – 4 bar maximum
MOUNTING – Floor or wall mounting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.