Evolution Aqua Cetus Sieve
The Cetus Sieve is a self-adjusting sieve which can be installed either gravity fed or pump fed. The Cetus Sieve enables your pond water to be filtered of large amounts of waste and debris before the water enters your current filter system. This process is commonly referred to as “pre-filtering”. The Cetus Sieve can also be used as a stand-alone unit to remove leaves and other floating debris from your pond via a surface skimmer. The Cetus Sieve will efficiently and effectively remove large amounts of mechanical waste from your pond. The Cetus Sieve is compatible with all filtration systems, however it is the perfect prefilter for the Evolution Aqua Nexus filter range. For gravity fed systems the Cetus Sieve has a weir which will automatically adjust to the flow rate of your pump. (Max flow rate 18,000 litres/hr) When the Cetus Sieve is used in front of any other biological/mechanical filter the period in between cleaning will be extended. The biological process is improved by the removal of organic matter which would consume oxygen and leach ammonia and other compounds into the water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.