Evolution Aqua Tempest
Introducing the new Tempest from Evolution Aqua. The Tempest filter is an innovative polishing system for ponds that will help to deliver crystal clear, healthy water. Designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system, the Tempest offers additional mechanical and biological filtration.
The Tempest filter can also be used on quarantine systems or as a standalone filter on smaller ponds.
The Tempest filter is easy to install and is simple and quick to clean, by way of a unique, patent pending air syphon design. During the cleaning process, air is drawn into the filter as it empties which causes the water to agitate, effectively cleaning the K+Media. Using Evolution Aqua’s K+Media as the filter media, particles down to one micron can be filtered. Not only that, K+Media is the result of extensive research and development, moulded with minerals for faster maturation times.
Evolution Aqua filter media has been independently tested by IFTS (Institut de la Filtration et des Techniques Séparatives).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.