Bondaglass G4 Pond Paint is ideal for waterproofing your pond. It is made from moisture cured polyurethane which forms a non-porous seal. It is ideal for waterproofing ponds crafted from rendered brick. G4 Pond Paint uses the moisture in the air and substrate to cure and harden.
When using the black paint, the first two coats must be G4 clear. This is because the G4 clear provides the maximum non porous seal and adhesion. A further two coats of G4 black/green can now be added. If you are looking for a product that sets clear we recommend buying Bondaglass Seal Clear, this is ideal to use when painting stone water features for that clear discreat look!
If you have a cracked pond, then the crack must be filled before the G4 can be used to waterproof it.
Polyurethane paint forms a non porous seal
Suitable for ponds made from rendered brick
Hardens in the air
First use clear G4 then coloured G4
One can (1kg) is 1 litre
Does not set clear in colour
1st and 2nd coats = clear 410g / metre sq.(for 2 coats)
3rd and 4th coats = black 400g / metre sq. (for 2 coats)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.