Heavy Duty Black Tank Connector Flanged 110mm. All our tank Black Flanged Tank connectors are supplied with self tapping stainless steel screws and are therefore ideally suited for total immersion under water. Many inferior products use zinc plated screws and can have adverse effect under water, especially when salt or chemicals such as formalin and malachite green come into regular contact with such fixings. The Radial Tank connector listed below is ideally suited for placement on the contoured surfaces such as a vortex, where the radial shaped design, contours snugly onto the outside surfaces leaving a close fit for final sealing of the 110 mm outlet port. Available Sizes: 40mm – 50mm – 82mm – 110mm & 110mm Radial O.D = Outside Diameter Of Pipe 40mm – Fits 1.5″/40mm black solvent weld pipe – (43mm O.D) – Flange = 114mm diameter 50mm – Fits 2″/50mm black solvent weld pipe – (56mm O.D) – Flange = 114mm diameter 82mm – Fits 3″/82mm black solvent weld pipe – (82mm O.D) – Flange = 154mm diameter 110mm – Fits 4″110mm black solvent weld pipe – (110mm O.D) – Flange = 198mm diameter 110mm – Radial Fits 4″/110mm black solvent weld pipe – (110mm OD) – Flange = 198mm diameter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.