K-Koi 5000V GRP Filter (Pump Fed – Media) NO LID
Kockney Koi 5000V Fibreglass Filter
The KF 5000V is a high quality, free-standing, fibreglass, four bay, filter with integral vortex designed to improve your fish’s environment. Its “state-of-the art” multi chamber ensures maximum filtration with the minimum of maintenance. The unit is suitable for fish ponds of up to 5000 litres and a maximum flow rate of 3000 litres ph. However, with lighter stocking densities or in fish free ponds the KF4000 will comfortably cope with larger volumes. Complete with a new media package consisting of: filter brushes, Japanese matting, wadding and flocor. The integral Vortex enhances the unit’s performance and reduces the maintenance intervals. It is suitable for Pump or Gravity feed. Fitted with 3″ inlet and 2″ outlet. Pump fed version comes complete with 2 x 2″ outlets.
5000V (4 Bay) 51” x 17” x 19” Deep
Maximum flow rate 3,000 litre per hour
Inlet size 3” – Outlet 2” solvent (pump fed 2 x 2″ outlets)
Three drainage points – (Accepts 1.5″ solvent weld pipe for remote drainage)
Media: flocor, matting cartridge, brushes, and filter wadding
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.