Kusuri Acriflavin 1L
Kusuri Acriflavine 1% is a liquid medication used as a treatment against bacterial infections including Ulcers, Protozoal and External Fungal Infections such as Fin and Mouth Rot.
Kusuri Acriflavine 1% is reported to help in the reduction of minor viral infections. It can be used safely in salted ponds.
Do not use below 12.5°C (54.5°F)
Please ensure that you read, understand and follow, all Health and Safety guidelines on the bottle.
Please do not eat, drink or smoke whilst handling chemicals.
Wear disposable vinyl or latex gloves and appropriate eye protection.
Dosage: 10mls to 100 gallons (456 Litres) of pond water.
Do not use below 12.5°C (54.5°F).
Directions: Repeat dose every 3 days for a maximum of 10 doses. Switch off UV steriliser until course of treatment is complete.
Fill a clean watering can with pond water, then add Kusuri 1% Acriflavine.
Slowly apply to the pond over a 1 hour period, this will prevent shocking the pond with a highly concentrated dose.
Kusuri Acriflavine 1% is safe to use with salt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.