Kusuri Orahesive Sealer Powder is a superior wound covering for use on ulcers and minor wounds. The powder adheres to mucous membranes, open wounds, etc. The powder forms a film coating over the wound on contact with liquid, unlike creams that tend fall off in a big lump. Kusuri Orahesive Sealer Powder creates a thin coat that stays in place for about 24 hours. Please wear gloves when applying this powder, because it sticks just as well to your fingers; (it proves it works though!)
This sealing powder should be applied to ulcers, cuts and abrasions on fish and if applied correctly should seal the wound for about 2-3 days.
Directions: After applying bacterial medication to wound site and while the wound site is still wet, apply powder over the treatment area, then blow off the excess powder. If required lightly wet the powder on the wound and apply more powder. Return fish to the pond. Kusuri Top Coat Sealer can be applied over the powder, which will help hold the powder in place further.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.