Kusuri Sedate (Phenoxytol) 250ml
Kusuri Masuizai Koi Sedate is used for the sedation of fish, reducing fish stress levels and calming fish so minor surgical procedures or mucus scrapes can be taken to identify parasites.
This gentle sedation formula is safe to use and does not contain harmful Acetone.
Kusuri recommend that you store this product above 13oC. Below this temperature the product will solidify, do not allow to freeze.
Use 10ml per 9 litres of pond water.
Fill a suitable bowl with enough water to cover the fish. Add measured dosage of Koi Sedate, and aerate with an air stone. Place fish in bowl until it rolls onto its side (normally 2-3 minutes).
For euthanasia add times the recommended dose. Do NOT use with salt.
Do not use below 15°C.
Available in 150ml and 250 ml bottles.
See How to use on 8 Piece Treatment Kit, and follow health and safety instructions on the bottle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.