OASE Aquamax 14000 Dry
Powerful filter pump for installation in a dry, separate, pump chamber
Extremely quiet motor operation
Extremely stable thanks to its solid base
Included in the scope of delivery: 2 hose connections, as well as 2 stainless steel hose clamps
Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (inserted in an exterior pump chamber)
Coarse debris displacement
The pump displaces debris particles up to 8 mm in size, such as fish waste or dead plant remains.
The stainless steel hose clamps are included in the scope of delivery.
Dimensions (L x W x H) mm 210 x 150 x 170
Rated voltage 220 – 240 V / 50 Hz
Power consumption W 230
Power cable length m 10.00
Net weight kg 5.00
Guarantee (+ request guarantee) Years 3 + 2
Max. flow rate l/min 225
Max. flow rate l/h 13500
Max. head height m 5.00
Connection pressure-side mm 38
Connection pressure-side 1 ½”
Connection sunctions-side mm 38
Connection sunctions-side 1 ½”
Connection for hoses mm 25 / 32 / 38
Connection for hoses 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”
Coarse debris displacement max. mm 8
Electronically adjustable Yes
Setup type Dry installation only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.