These Reducing Sleeves, or inserts as many people call them, are to reduce the internal sizes of a particular pipe to enable a slightly smaller pipe to fit the connection, whether that connection is to a socket, bend or some other fitting – they should, of course, be solvent welded into place prior to the actual pipe connection being made.
Reducing sleeves enable the use of ball valves, slide valves and other fittings with solvent weld waste piping as well as PVC pressure pipe. Simply glue over the end of the solvent weld pipe before fitting to the appropriate valve or fitting. One required for each side of the valve.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is £5-£60 depending on the weight and size of items you purchase
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 1 -2 business days.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are repackaged in original condition, not used or damaged in any way.
- No returns on liquid or food items where package seals are broken - due to health and safety.
- If you are unsure about what you need to order, contact us so we can help you make the right choices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.