Terms and Conditions
- We typically dispatch orders placed before midday on the same day if the item is available. We expect most items to be delivered within 3 working days, if not sooner. We do not count the weekend as a working day.
- Unfortunately, sometimes delays do occur with delivery and/or item availability and we aim to be as transparent as possible in these cases.
- We base our shipping rates on size and weight.
- We deliver across the UK, shipping times may vary for deliveries made outside of UK mainland.
- Deliveries outside of UK mainland may incur additional shipping fees. We will contact you should we incur any difficulty to discuss options available to you.
- If goods are not received within 7 working days, please contact us email@example.com
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery.
- Please report any damages or shortages to your order within 24 hours.
- We will refund any item that is unused and returned to us in perfect condition with its retail packaging within 14 days with the exception of food, pond medication or items containing live ingredients. (This is for health and safety reasons.)
- If the item received is faulty, please contact us in the first instance to discuss the fault.
- Orders returned after 14 days will not be accepted or refunded.
- The shipping of returns is payable by the customer.
- Oi Oi Koi denies any liability for any consequential loss or damaged or faulty items, delays in dispatch or delays by couriers.
- In the unlikely event of a delivery not arriving please contact the courier if you have a courier tracking number first, then contact us directly if further assistance is required.
- We cannot reroute items once they have been despatched. You may be able to make adjustments to your delivery direct with the courier.
- Courier companies will attempt to delivery your parcel/s on two occasions (a card notifying you of this will be left). If delivery cannot be made the parcel/s will be returned to the depot for collection by yourself.
- We offer a standard 14 day return policy, providing your product is returned unused and in perfect condition with all of the retail packaging.
- Please ensure you package the returns securely to prevent damage to the item and the retail packaging. We highly recommend returning products via a recorded delivery.
- We will not refund items that arrive damaged, appear to be used or where the retail packaging is damaged as we are unable to re-sell this item.
- Oi Oi Koi does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer which are damaged in transit. Please ensure you insure your package appropriately with your chosen carrier and package the item well.
- Oi Oi Koi does not accept responsibility for goods returned by a customer which are not received, unless proof of delivery to us or receipt by the carrier is supplied.
- We do not accept refunds on food, medication or items containing live ingredients, perishable items or items specifically made to order eg. Pond liner, pipe cut to specific sizes.
- We will refund all sums paid by you, less cost of return postage.
- If you have a faulty item please contact us in the first instance to discuss the fault
- For presumed faulty goods, if after testing your product is found to be non-faulty, a charge will be payable to cover collection and redelivery before your goods can be returned.
- All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return. If the seller accepts the return of goods/cancellation of order (other than on the grounds of defect) the seller reserves the right to make a handling, cancellation and restocking charge of 10%.
- Products that carry a manufacturer’s guarantee can be returned if faulty for exchange during the warranty period, but are only eligible for a refund within 6 months of purchase.
- Oi Oi Koi denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, and we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- We process returns as quickly as possible. Returns are typically handled within 7-14 days, but it may take longer if testing is required to confirm the presence of a fault.
- Goods are not allowed to be tried/tested
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-14 days.
- The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order.
- We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- Until dispatch of goods by the seller of goods to the buyer or the buyer’s acceptance in writing of any quotation of the seller (whichever shall first occur) no contract for the sale of goods shall arise.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to sort out any problems.
- Contact us with your complaint firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone us on 07931 313136
- Oi Oi Koi Limited reserve the right to alter / amend any price / product description as displayed on the website at any time.
General Terms & Conditions
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- Product descriptions, ingredients lists are manufacturers information, Oi Oi Koi accept no responsibility for misinformation given by the manufacturer. Oi Oi Koi endeavour to ensure that all product descriptions are correct and updated if the need arises.
- Oi Oi Koi gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Oi Oi Koi in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Oi Oi Koi unless Oi Oi Koi has access to the working system and the ability to carry out a full inspection of any equipment.
- Calls made to Oi Oi Koi may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. This is for Oi Oi Koi use only, and no data or information will be passed to any third parties.
- Social media competition winners will be chosen at random, applicants must be in the UK to receive their prize.